What it is this item?

Discussion in 'Tools' started by Ibrahim Agha, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Ibrahim Agha

Ibrahim Agha Member

Yes he was know to bring back trophies in every job and agha is a title given to kurdish tribe leaders and they choose one of their children to be the next ruler of the tribe it goes down like that and i was my fathers chosen one so i got the title but it’s not that important it’s just for protocol among the tribe members and yes in the 18th century one of my ancestors was killed by the wali of Mousil’s brother so we kurdish tribes have a saying blood for blood so one of took revenge and the conflict got serious and my family got divided to 3 pieces one ran to iran and one ran to turkey and my one stayed and fought but i was told they never cut ties and in the 40’ my grandfather went to iran to fight in republic of mahabad a 9 month old independent kurdish state but i am 100% sure that this piece is a trophy piece because we have dozens of antiques belonging to him.

i need help and Any Jewelry like this.
  2. Ibrahim Agha

Ibrahim Agha Member

Hi
    sure will do and i must i say i am the very committed kind of guy and that piece made me very curious won’t make me stop that easily :)

i need help likes this.
  3. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

That could be the connection.
    There is a lot of tragedy in Kurdish history. A very old nation, with a culture that is significant in Middle Eastern history.

i need help likes this.
  4. Ibrahim Agha

Ibrahim Agha Member

Hi thank you

Christmasjoy and i need help like this.
  5. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

I am very late to this discussion but wanted to say Welcome to Antiquers, @Ibrahim Agha . I don't have information about this but would also like to see any updates that you post later.

Draft saved Draft deleted