Featured Translation needed on a Hoshiarpur table

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by 808 raver, Oct 29, 2023.

1. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

funny thing about Vancouver......once there it's hard to get over to Victoria , and once there , it's hard to get back to the mainland...

& by hard...... I mean... you want to stay were you are....and never leave !!!!:happy::joyful:

kentworld, Any Jewelry and 808 raver like this.
  2. 808 raver

808 raver Well-Known Member

It was a wild stab in the dark being your location but seeing as I live there I had to ask. Victoria could be in a number of places in the world as well (bloody English lol) but I take it it's the nice one in Canada? Anyway a husband with a surname Kent, I bet he is a super guy :) (Sorry) I'm sure his surname comes from ancestry named after where they were born in around the 11th century.

kentworld, Any Jewelry and bercrystal like this.
  3. 808 raver

808 raver Well-Known Member

Kent is lovely, I live by the coast, I spent 40 years in London before moving and where I live now is far far better, I'm less than 1 mile from open fields, beaches and sea, a high speed train to London, a large shopping retail park, and a nature reserve. It was a great place to bring up my Son.

kentworld, Any Jewelry and bercrystal like this.
  4. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

I would have loved to have stayed in Vancouver.:happy: When I talked to my husband (who stayed at home) on the phone he said "stay there, I'll get someone to buy the house and I'm coming over asap"!:hilarious:

Last edited: Dec 1, 2023
    kentworld, komokwa and BoudiccaJones like this.
  5. kentworld

kentworld Well-Known Member

Yes, the nice one on Vancouver Island. Yes, my husband is a super guy. I figure his ancestors were likely serfs and toiled for a castle or manor in Kent. ;)

komokwa likes this.
  6. kentworld

I don't know when you visited Vancouver, but it's not a place where I would want to live now, unfortunately. Victoria, although it has it's problems as we are a city close to 400,000 people, is still a good place to live. :shame:

Any Jewelry and komokwa like this.
  7. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

u can always drive across the island...and chill in Tofino !!!:hilarious::hilarious:

kentworld likes this.
  8. kentworld

Yes, but only in the off-season. It gets super crowded in the summer.

komokwa likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted