Time for Cameos

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Bronwen, Oct 11, 2017.

1. AJefferson

AJefferson Well-Known Member

2. Bronwen

Bronwen Well-Known Member

That's a good thought, instead of creating a tangle of threads. Wish I had saved photos of some of the items described by eBayisms. For the future.

judy, Christmasjoy and Figtree3 like this.
  3. clutteredcloset49

clutteredcloset49 Well-Known Member

@Bronwen
    You are allowed to pin your website to your signature. Sorry, I don't know how to do it, so can't tell you how. If you can't figure it out, ask Tall Cakes.

A couple of other people also do it.

BTW I bookmarked your site. Very informative.
    Thank you.

4. Bronwen

Hi Cluttered - There's lots about this site I'm still figuring out, little by little. Sometimes I have to be taken by the hand & led, such as happened this past day over 'tagging'. Know I listed my web site on my profile, but don't know which elements of one's profile are available to all & which are not. Guess I'm still very aware of my newbie status, despite already being labeled a well-known member, & reluctant to toot my own horn. If people keep posting cameos, I will keep finding opportunities to send them to the site. It means a lot to me when someone finds my site useful or even just nice to look through. Thank you so much. :writer:

5. cxgirl

cxgirl Well-Known Member

A belated Welcome to the forum Bronwen:)
    I didn't know cameos were signed, something to keep an eye out for.
    Thank-you for sharing some of your cameos, they are beautiful!

6. Bronwen

Thank you, Girl. A welcome is always welcome, no matter when it arrives. One of my pet peeves is that so much gorgeous work is not signed, yet a signed piece of equal or even somewhat lesser quality will be valued more highly. Another peeve is that shell cameos have been so little regarded among wealthy collectors & therefore also neglected by museums, who mainly have cameos only because someone donated them. At this point I have managed to pick up a number of signed pieces on eBay, sometimes unwittingly. Nice to meet you.;)

cxgirl, Christmasjoy, judy and 2 others like this.
  7. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

Did we all just do a "TIME WARP" BACK to 2017????????

Bronwen, Bakersgma and Any Jewelry like this.
  8. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

We did.;)
    Maybe we can still prevent certain things from happening, now let me think....

9. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

:singing::singing::singing:;)

Bronwen, Any Jewelry and Bakersgma like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted