Signed M. Montgomery oil painting

Discussion in 'Art' started by Armando0831, Oct 15, 2014.

1. antqndeakn

antqndeakn New Member

It's Muriel guys.

antqndeakn from ebay.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2015
    Armando0831 likes this.
  2. Armando0831

Armando0831 Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for the identity. I just looked at a few sigs and it's a perfect match. I plan on keeping this painting.

3. 'Nuff_Said

'Nuff_Said Well-Known Member

Be careful antgndeakn, you don't want to receive one of these (the equivalent of a eBay Board Pink Slap):

"Rule #3 – Self Promotion – self promotion is not permitted. * See exceptions
    A - Offers to buy, sell or trade by individuals and/or dealers are not permitted in any way, shape or form in threads and/or posts. If you wish to make such an offer, contact the other party by Private Message or email".

from a mod. But then again, you probably won't.

4. 42Skeezix

42Skeezix Moderator Moderator

Hi Antiqndeakn...I just noticed you're our newest member. Sorry about the inauspicious welcome but offers to buy or sell are not allowed on the boards other than in the section labeled marketplace. You can also contact another member directly using the "inbox" up above. Nuff, I should have pointed this out to you too. It works well. Sorry I overlooked it.

There are no"demerits" for this. I won't do that to anyone for anything beyond the most egregious offender. I just edited out the "offer buy/sell" bits.

Antiqn...On a higher note. Welcome aboard. I hope you find our group to be a fun bunch yet VERY knowledgeable in the wide ranging world of antique and collectable pieces of yesterday.

5. Alec Sutton

Alec Sutton Active Member

Last edited: Jan 20, 2015
  6. Alec Sutton

Alec Sutton Active Member

Are you certain of this?

7. Armando0831

It is

8. Armando0831

Shouldn't say perfectly but there are similarities. I'll take the word of someone who's been studying up on Muriel and owns a painting from Muriel and is 100% positive, without a doubt, that mine is also from Muriel.

Draft saved Draft deleted