Pitcher? Pot? What to call this, and suggestion needed.

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Lucille.b, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Ownedbybear

Ownedbybear Well-Known Member

Not even Goo Gone or WD40?

2. spirit-of-shiloh

spirit-of-shiloh Well-Known Member

I posted this before. I bought a beautiful wooden jewelry box with hand painted Asian scenes. The IDIOT thrift store person had used the wide packing tape to hold the lid on, like they do with dishes,etc.

Got it home and prayed it would lift off and leave the design.NO,part of the design was on the tape. So years later I still have the tape on until I find a way to save it. :arghh:

3. Bev aka thelmasstuff

Bev aka thelmasstuff Colored pencil artist extraordinaire ;)

I use goo gone on glass. Dab it on, leave it for a minute or two and it wipes right off.

4. Claudia Harris

Claudia Harris Active Member

When I lived in TX I used to go to estate sales held by a woman who owned an antique store. She marked EVERYTHING with black magic markers. EVERYTHING! The last thing I bought from one of her sales was one of those Texas Ware bowls. I never did get the mark off of it. You would think she would know better!

spirit-of-shiloh likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted