Older bottles

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Lucille.b, Jun 14, 2014.

1. spirit-of-shiloh

spirit-of-shiloh Well-Known Member

Thanks Skeezix and Greg, I did thank him for his speedy reply and put in one pic of the bottle so we shall see. Even a few bucks would make me happy but I won't hold my breath since the top lip has a chip of glass out of it and he said "perfect condition". :oops:

2. spirit-of-shiloh

spirit-of-shiloh Well-Known Member

BTW, this was my question I first sent to Jeff.

Subject: Old bottle question

Message Body:
    Hi, I have an amber bottle that measures approx. 10 1/4 " high. It is embossed with STAR WINE CO.
    WOLESALE & FAMILY
    WINES & LIQUORS
    LOS ANGELES.CAL.
    The bottom is embossed with 393X. Is this a collectable bottle? Thank you for any inforation. If you need pictures I can send.

Respectfully, Linda

3. gregsglass

gregsglass Well-Known Member

Hi Don,
    It has been perfect. I am afraid to say that though. The yard sales are nonexsistent. Usually there is five or six within a couple of blocks.
    greg

Draft saved Draft deleted