Featured Juliana?? Weiss? Pink Rhinestone Butterfly Pin and Earrings

Discussion in 'Jewelry' started by Joan, May 18, 2023.

1. Joan

Joan Well-Known Member

This has nothing to do with my butterfly set, but farther up in this thread I went off topic and @bosko69 suggested that I might like to watch Fake or Fortune?, a BBC TV series that examines notable artworks to determine if they're fakes or worth a fortune. When I wrote that I don't get that channel, he suggested I watch it on YouTube.

Well....based on my own experience, I thought YouTube was for learning how to repair, make, or do things -- or for kids/teens (grandkids) who like to watch silly videos. It's not that I don't use computers much -- my first computer was a 1980's Zenith laptop with a 20MB hard drive, but until this morning I didn't realize that numerous TV program reruns are shown on YouTube. I may be the only person in the civilized world who didn't know that.

Anyway, this morning I did a Google search for "Fake or Fortune YouTube", and discovered I could immediately watch many of the Fake or Fortune? programs on my laptop (I watched one full episode and really enjoyed it). So then I discovered I could download a free YouTube app for Windows 10, and found several of my favorite TV programs that I can watch on my laptop without subscribing to a streaming service, which is great, since I'm away from home dogsitting for another week and don't know how to run the TV here. Thank you so much, Bosko, for your suggestion.

Figtree3 likes this.
  2. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

Good to know! There are a few episodes (3-5?) of Fake or Fortune? available on Amazon Prime Video (subscription, but I originally subscribed for the free shipping). I was disappointed that there were not more episodes. Now I know where to look.

Joan likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted