Featured It's raining jugs!

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by rhiwfield, Aug 29, 2015.

1. janetpjohn

janetpjohn Well-Known Member

rhiwfield likes this.
  2. moreotherstuff

moreotherstuff Izorizent

Updated my files, thanks to you guys. I had no idea that was a Passionflower, and can only hope to find another example of Mongol Horseman.

rhiwfield likes this.
  3. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

Artistic licence on the kingfisher.....but it's a sweet design......

[​IMG]

cxgirl and rhiwfield like this.
  4. Ladybranch

Ladybranch Well-Known Member

rhiwfield likes this.
  5. rhiwfield

rhiwfield Well-Known Member

Thanks Susan!
    Another one below, unidentified with unclear diamond mark. Thoughts welcomed, we've no idea atm.

(BTW, under one of the tables in the auction were 4 boxes of books and a box of household junk. On top of the books in plain view was a limited edition 1985 reproduction of Morton Nance Pottery & Porcelain of Swansea and Nantgarw. Still don't know why nobody else bid on the lot but very happy to take it home! A few other modest books in the 2 boxes we brought back and going back Tuesday to pick up the other two boxes and some other lots that wouldn't quite fit in the car on Friday)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted