Featured Help on an antique silver tray

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Paul Mathrick, May 8, 2018.

1. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

How about this one. Not nearly as nice as the other one, but it has our king and queen, who seem to enjoy it:

2. Any Jewelry

The Brabanders thank you for promoting Brabant culture.:)
    I promised you the flags, here is a video of Brabant flag turning. Just one guy, but it gets pretty acrobatic towards the end:

Last edited: May 11, 2018
  3. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

I found the Brabant video first, but didn't post the link. It's a nice tune. The flag work must take a lot of practice. Keeping the flag in the air isn't all that easy, although they did weight the lower end of the rod to make it a little easier.

Any Jewelry likes this.
  4. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

I think I like the Guus Meeuwis & Racoon
    video the best!! AAHHH, but wait....I watched two of them.....they were great!!!!

Any Jewelry likes this.
  5. Any Jewelry

Glad you both liked it.:)
    Guus Meeuwis also performed in the Royal Albert Hall in London. The employees of the Hall had never enjoyed a performance as much as his, and they couldn't even understand his songs.:) But the crowd is always great, his performances always turn into a party (well-behaved). Brabant people will always invite everyone to join in, so those employees, who had seen every world star perform there, had the time of their life.
    https://www.royalalberthall.com/abo...ifelong-dream-at-his-royal-albert-hall-debut/

Draft saved Draft deleted