Hello New poster saying Hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Gavinmrt, Mar 3, 2015.

1. andreas

andreas New Member

Checked email but did not recive anything yet. ill keep checking . thanks davey.

judy likes this.
  2. daveydempsey

daveydempsey Moderator Moderator

I`ve messaged Peter.

3. Mansons2005

Mansons2005 Nasty by Nature, Curmudgeon by Choice

Welcome! Our Moderators will have you straightened out in a bit, I'm sure.............until then, browse around and get to know us!

KingofThings likes this.
  4. andreas

andreas New Member

Just got the email. thanks so much for your help

5. pewter2

pewter2 Well-Known Member

found it at last....i hope...
    have had any amount of trouble getting here to introduce myself
    i have had similar problems re confirmation emails, finding where to introduce myself, however i have been able to respond to a question...i am not yet listed as being a member, however it recognises my login ( we use "s'' not "Z")

here we go...... antiques dealer..semi retired, about to open new shop on smaller scale in southern highlands of New South Wales , Australia
    many interests to include silver, pottery and porcelain, furniture, glass etc, mainly late 17th century to georgian periods...bit of Victorian (if i have to)...still like to have and hold reference books, but also make use of internet for research. Just because i am an older wrinkley i still keep up to date with technology.
    5 dogs , 3 i show successfully, I also undertake military reenactments....British Napoleonic period... 73rd regiment of foot...and also American Civil War reenactment. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!! that is enough from me.
    regards ...pewter2

Christmasjoy, SBSVC and KingofThings like this.
  6. KingofThings

KingofThings 'Illiteracy is a terrible thing to waist' - MHH

Wow! :)

Christmasjoy likes this.
  7. Bronwen

Bronwen Well-Known Member

You are not allowed to say this unless you show us the dogs. :joyful:

Christmasjoy, KingofThings and SBSVC like this.
  8. SBSVC

SBSVC Well-Known Member

Welcome, Pewter2! Hope you'll find lots to interest you here!

Meanwhile, I simply must ask:
    What kind/kinds of dogs do you have and show?

Christmasjoy and KingofThings like this.
  9. pewter2

tibetan spaniels...original breeds from tibet..used to guard temples, scroll prayer wheels, as first defence,,,then the tibetan terriers took over ....and if they didn't deter the intruders the tibetan mastifs took over....yum yum

10. Bronwen

Pewter, when your membership is confirmed, go here & click the start new thread button near the top so you can have your very own Intro instead of piggybacking on this one, which may not be looked at by as many members. Most of us seem to be old wrinklies too. Not many new babies to show off but boy, do we love our dogs & cats. Looking forward to seeing yours, prize winning & otherwise.

11. pewter2

thanks Bronwen.....have been having difficulties with confirmation of account ..not getting the emails, and not seeing "start new thread "" any suggestions...have been trying to find for many days now...appears several others having same probs...thanks, i will keep trying regards pewter2

12. pewter2

hello daveydempsey....having same probs as andreas
    confirmation problems.....cant find how to send introduction although put one somewhere on forum "bronwen"...dont know how i got there.. she advised me what to do but said it was on the wrong location and few would see it .....have been able to respond to several questions without any issues/////HELP !!!!! hope i can find this location again regards ....Hugh.....pewter2

Christmasjoy and antidiem like this.
  13. daveydempsey

daveydempsey Moderator Moderator

Hi Hugh,
    I`ve emailed Peter (Admin)
    Welcome to the forum.

Christmasjoy and Figtree3 like this.
  14. antidiem

antidiem Well-Known Member

Welcome Pewter2, I hope you can find us again too. Don't feel alone, I've always had difficulty to navigate this forum, but it has gotten easier the longer I putter around.

15. Bronwen

I meant that it may not be seen as much here, on a thread started by someone else as their introduction, & that once you are set up, it would be nice if you started your own so we could see those doggies & learn more about you.

16. lloyd249

lloyd249 it's not hoarding if it's valuable

[​IMG]

KingofThings and Christmasjoy like this.
  17. Christmasjoy

Christmasjoy Well-Known Member

WELCOME pewter 2 !!!! ... Joy.

KingofThings likes this.
  18. LIbraryLady

LIbraryLady Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard, Pewter2!

KingofThings and Christmasjoy like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted