Hello All Jeremiah here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BaconsRandom, Mar 2, 2016.

1. clutteredcloset49

clutteredcloset49 Well-Known Member

They wouldn't have fallen there, as I keep my purse in the trunk.
    I had them attached to the strap of my purse. They probably got stuck in one of the shopping carts and fell off in a parking lot.

The keys aren't what I miss the most. I have other small key chains for the store, for the house and separate rings for each car with the clickers. This just had everything on one ring, but none of the car clickers, just back up car keys. Plus, a rabbit's foot, Never on Time brass tag, small flashlight, knife. My purse is actually a lot lighter! !

It's the brass police whistle that has been on the ring since the 1980s that I am sorry to have lost. I used to get off work late at night and have to walk through a dark parking lot. I'd put keys between each finger and hold the whistle at the ready.

Then when I subbed and kids were out of hand, out came the whistle. In a portable classroom, I only had to use it once. I was known as the whistle lady. When I said quiet, they became quiet.

And yes I have tried St Anthony, but no luck so far.

2. yourturntoloveit

yourturntoloveit Well-Known Member

Well so much for a rabbit's foot bringing good luck to any being other than a rabbit. :rolleyes:

Do hope you find them soon. ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted