GIVE AWAY....MISCELLANEOUS LITTLE TRIO!!!

Discussion in 'Give Aways' started by Aquitaine, Feb 11, 2023.

1. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

@komokwa...WAIT!!! So how do I do that....post as a NEW POST in Give Aways????

2. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

any new post. will bump up an old thread..and it will show up under the top menu as a new pst.....but it's still and old thread..and will not show up under recent topics.........on the left side..

3. Aquitaine

Well that left me a bit in "confuscious land"....SO doing what I did in RED....UPDATING GIVE-AWAY wouldn't do it???

Last edited: Feb 15, 2023
    Bronwen likes this.
  4. Bronwen

Bronwen Well-Known Member

Since komo is still so distraught over Raquel's death that he thinks 'Recent Topics' is on the left side of the page, thought I'd try to see if I can untangle this.

You made a new post to this thread. You did not start a new thread, so nothing will appear under Recent Topics. This morning, when you made it, it would have appeared in the list of New Posts, an option under the top menu. Since new New Posts keep coming & bumping older New Posts down, your post announcing Fig as the winner, even though it was in red, probably got pushed down the page fairly quickly. Is that any clearer?

5. Aquitaine

Thanks @Bronwen, and it NEVER appeared as I never saw it....that's what confused me!! As before, when I've updated something, I DID see the "bump"!

Bronwen likes this.
  6. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

Thank you, @Aquitaine ! Was pretty busy yesterday and didn't have time to look at Antiquers after early morning. I'll send you my address. You have sent me something before, I think. But I moved in August so the address would have been wrong anyway.

7. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

Score! And the owl flies off to a new home.

Aquitaine and Figtree3 like this.
  8. wlwhittier

wlwhittier Well-Known Member

Dang! Oh, well...surely worth the try! Thanks...

Aquitaine likes this.
  9. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

The three items arrived today, safe and sound. Thank you, @Aquitaine ! I like all of them. :)

10. Aquitaine

I try to please!!!!:joyful::joyful::joyful:

Figtree3, pearlsnblume and komokwa like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted