Featured Fan and Dagger

Discussion in 'Jewelry' started by Desertau, Jul 17, 2024.

1. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

D, I respect your loyalty. As I said, my opinion is there for you to use as you wish. It is never law and no problem if your opinion differs. We are a forum, everyone does their bit.
    Whatever the age of the purbha, it is a beauty. And the fan is a stunner, of course.

About Chinese people calling your wife sister, isn't that a usual cultural thing?
    It is in many countries, certainly in Asia. I am part Indonesian, and Indonesians also call unrelated women sister, mother or grandmother, depending on their age and the age of the person who refers to them in such a way. Likewise with the men of course, brother, father, grandfather.
    It always gives me a warm feeling.:)

Last edited: Jul 18, 2024
    Desertau likes this.
  2. Desertau

Desertau Well-Known Member

About Chinese people calling your wife sister, isn't that a usual cultural thing?
    It is in many countries, certainly in Asia. I am part Indonesian, and Indonesians also call unrelated women sister, mother or grandmother, depending on their age and the age of the person who refers to them in such a way. Likewise with the men of course, brother, father, grandfather.
    It always gives me a warm feeling.:)[/QUOTE]
    That’s true it’s not uncommon, but it isn’t just calling her sister or me brother it’s the actions that go along with the terms of endearment as well, calling her sister is one thing treating her like a sister is all together different. Here I’m older brother and GwoHa my new friend one of the Jade carvers in my friends book genuinely cares like a brother, wants to know when I’ll return no matter it has been 8 years since my last visit IMG_2024-07-18-064906.png New friend or old friend they stay in touch, their home is my home they are incredibly generous and I can count on their help if I need anything and we are the same in return.

Any Jewelry likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted