Featured Cross stitched Cocktails on tray --so 80's!

Discussion in 'Textiles, Needle Arts, Clothing' started by Lucille.b, May 6, 2018.

1. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

...if not tile counters. I've never cottoned to those; they're too hard to keep clean. My dream counters are the ones they have in chemistry labs. Heat proof, chemical proof, and if they get scratched up they're supposed to be. Cast iron pots don't crack them either.

Lucille.b likes this.
  2. reader

reader Well-Known Member

Love tray and kitchen! IMO def. Apple Green (or Granny Apple Green) and not avocado as although an avocado pretty much is that color IMO, avocado as a color has grey in it.

Lucille.b and Any Jewelry like this.
  3. Lucille.b

Lucille.b Well-Known Member

Ah, didn't realize there were some new responses here.

Evelyb -- yes those tiles are a bit of a pain to keep clean (so mine are likely never 100% sterlile) but have a nice look and you can set hot things right down. It all came like that when we bought the house, was a million times more artsy than anything I would have come up with, and since I liked the look, I've learned to live with them. I wouldn't know what to do with a smooth surface anymore, lol.

Agree that the needlepoint tray is funky and kind of fun. I listed it, but no views so far, and now that I see there is another near identical on Ebay (although the brown one had stains on the fabric which really kind of makes it less usable decoratively), not sure mine will go. Unless someone will have to have the ...apple green! :wideyed:

Last edited: May 8, 2018
    Figtree3, Any Jewelry and Sandra like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted