ATTN: CONSIGNORS, BEWARE OF MIDWEST AUCTION GALLERIES IN OXFORD, MICHIGAN

Discussion in 'Auctions' started by H-Chan, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Charles Liu

Charles Liu New Member

Just send email to Donna. Thanks a lot!

2. sfentress

sfentress New Member

I sent goods for their "July auction" but no such auction has occurred. I did not receive a consignment agreement promised a month ago. Has anyone else sent goods to Midwest Auction gallery for the "July auction" this summer? Has anyone else sent goods and then then not been able to make contact with them again re the status of the goods? After reading your posts, I think I may have been defrauded. The statute of limitations for Fraud, is 6 years Mich. Comp. Laws § 600.5813. I am considering bring an action in either state or federal courts, based on fraud and conversion of my goods. If anyone else is similarly situated please contact: susanbfentress@gmail.com

3. sfentress

sfentress New Member

Did anyone else send goods to MidWest for their "July Auction" that did not occur? Has anyone sent goods to Midwest Auction and then not received any info about the goods again?

If so contact susanbfentress@gmail.com

4. Charles Liu

Charles Liu New Member

Clearly you are a new victim. I am very disappointed by Michigan government. Midwest auction is a scam house now and Michigan government does nothing even we complained to General Attorney Office.
    It doesn't matter that your lots sold or not, you will get neither your consignment nor money back.

5. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

How are folks still sending them items?
    Are they advertizing >>??

6. Charles Liu

Charles Liu New Member

It seems that the only way is we get a lawyer and send Jim Amato to jail!

7. Suzy60us

Suzy60us Well-Known Member

8. Charles Liu

Charles Liu New Member

I just forward this article to Jim Amato's email. Hopefully he can read it

Draft saved Draft deleted