Featured Art deco LOETZ-Ausfuehrungen-237- Green multicolored, Circa 1907 - 1920

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by AlainGagnon, May 8, 2016.

1. desperate_fun

desperate_fun Irregular Member

Glass Eye Studio 2007 Part # VP556

Page 20 of this Catalog

http://www.glasseye.com/content/GES_june07.pdf

I cannot take credit for figuring this out. I cross posted your image to another glass board and one of the kind folks there helped me out by locating your vase.

2. AlainGagnon

AlainGagnon Bonjour, hey bien Oui, Canadian Français ; - D

Thanks desperate_fun, very look the same, well glass world always a learning process, my apologies for that, I have talk to fast

3. Wanttoknow

Wanttoknow Well-Known Member

4. Wanttoknow

Oh! Thanks! It looks like we were typing posts together. Thank you!!!

5. Wanttoknow

Thanks everybody for all information you are sharing at this forum and for help. It is so exciting to learn something new. :joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful:

6. desperate_fun

desperate_fun Irregular Member

No problem, I'm just glad I could help :)

Wanttoknow likes this.
  7. msgood2shoe

msgood2shoe Well-Known Member

The "baby" vase is most likely from Glass Eye. I have a green one with similar decor that I bought new a few years back. If you look at Google images for "Glass Eye Vase" you will see similar.

Wanttoknow likes this.
  8. msgood2shoe

9. Wanttoknow

10. msgood2shoe

Dang...I now see that others had ID the vase as Glass Eye before I got mine info posted...took too long to write post :)

desperate_fun and Wanttoknow like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted