Featured Anyone konw who made this opalescent glass jar? "lantern form"

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by anundverkaufen, Nov 15, 2017.

1. gregsglass

gregsglass Well-Known Member

Hi Anundverkaufen,
    I was hoping it would go higher. Prices have dropped so much it is heartbreaking. I am glad you made more than you paid for it. I have overpaid on somethings and got stunned badly. Overs have made up for it.
    greg

2. Marie Forjan

Marie Forjan Well-Known Member

Congratulations, nice finish :)

3. antidiem

antidiem Well-Known Member

I think you got a great price for it! I loved watching it! :cat:

4. Mill Cove Treasures

Mill Cove Treasures Well-Known Member

5. anundverkaufen

anundverkaufen Bird Feeder

Greg, i figure I made $160. just visiting one store that day so I’m not complaining.
    I’ve done the same as you but with paintings, when the prices were good I bought loads of them and barely broke even on them when I liquidated later on when the market dropped. I made some really good picks that made up for the others that weren’t so good. It’s all part of learning and expanding knowledge of markets.

Draft saved Draft deleted