Featured Alberto Giacometti

Discussion in 'Art' started by gerspee, Feb 24, 2024.

1. lvetterli

lvetterli Well-Known Member

Bosko, Aquitaine is busy feeding her hungry dog and Dear Husband. She'll be back when they're happy. :joyful:

Linda

Any Jewelry, Bronwen and Bakersgma like this.
  2. bosko69

bosko69 Well-Known Member

Thanks Lvette-I thought it might Dear Heart/Dear Hubbie,etc-my Wife's a natural at the online abbreviations,she speaks 'em like a 16 yr old ! For me it's like reading hieroglyphics after I've smoked a big old bomber,Wait ! I'm a geezer & don't do that anymore.
    PS-She puts a doggy & hubby before Us ?...sheeesh.

Any Jewelry likes this.
  3. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

@bosko69 , HAHAHA!! "Dear Husband"....so I was told on this site when I first came on here!!!!

Any Jewelry likes this.
  4. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

@gerspee, SO sorry it took so long to get back!! I spent considerable time in trying MANY things on that stamp, or 'wax seal', but in reality found very LITTLE legible!! There were what looks like writing along two edges of the "ring" I circled it with....you'll see, but the ONLY 'item' that came up positive was a fairly clear "53"... AND at the BOTTOM of the "ring", it looks like it "COULD" be a signature, or someone trying to fake one. I honestly think it's not meant to be figured out!!! Just trying to look authentic... but I'm also no expert! Since I'm at the bottom of this page, it will probably flip me to the next, where you can compare my meager attempts and your original!! Changing Hues/Saturation, Contrast, Brightness, Colors (brighter or darker!) then lightening, sharpening, etc.....too many to keep track of....but I still Love to do it.....just wish I could be more successful!!!

RED SEAL (Medium).jpg
    usa (3) (Medium).JPG

5. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Doggy first, Hubby second, us third.:joyful:

Aquitaine likes this.
  6. bosko69

bosko69 Well-Known Member

I guess I can learn to live with it.

7. gerspee

gerspee Well-Known Member

But then there must be more off them around but where to find them online ? Mine is small and 6x10.6 inches

Draft saved Draft deleted