A thead to introduce ourselves.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by clutteredcloset49, May 31, 2014.

1. spirit-of-shiloh

spirit-of-shiloh Well-Known Member

Joy,I say lovely,wow,etc. too. ;) I love it here and learn a lot.

gregsglass likes this.
  2. Christmasjoy

Christmasjoy Well-Known Member

Thank You rro2000, your expertise in Asian antiquities astounds me and has created a new interest for me as I learn from you, Joy.

3. Christmasjoy

Christmasjoy Well-Known Member

Shiloh, I am loving it here too, I have learned so much from all of you .. and the learning continues as one never knows everything, Thank You All, Joy.

4. CCR

CCR New Member

Hello Members,
    I am CCR and want to say thank you for having me, I was invited to join by daveydempsey and I appreciate you all and thank you for sharing a small part of your world with me..."Non Illegitimi Carborundum"

5. say_it_slowly

say_it_slowly The worst prison is a closed heart

Hi CCR and welcome! Had to Google ..."Non Illegitimi Carborundum" and had a chuckle!

6. daveydempsey

daveydempsey Moderator Moderator

Welcome CCR, glad you made it. :cool:

7. CCR

CCR New Member

I understand, its a latin phrase..wasn't sure if I could post the translation..but anyone needing to know can google it or ask me....thanks for commenting on it.

8. CCR

CCR New Member

Thanks daveydempsey for the welcome ,well appreciated.

9. CCR

CCR New Member

Thanks say_it Slow...hello to you.

10. kentworld

kentworld Well-Known Member

Everyone in education knows what that means, LOL! ;)

Welcome, CCR!

11. gregsglass

gregsglass Well-Known Member

Hi CCR,
    Welcome to the forum. Wendy, I am not in education but even I know what it means. My Latin 101 taught me all kinds of "good stuff" but not the stuff I should have remembered. lol
    greg

12. 42Skeezix

42Skeezix Moderator Moderator

Allow me to add my welcome CCR.

13. tie.dye.cat

tie.dye.cat Well-Known Member

14. buyingtime777

buyingtime777 Well-Known Member

15. yourturntoloveit

yourturntoloveit Well-Known Member

CCR, welcome aboard the good ship Antiquers.

We're a pleasant, happy bunch sailing on calm seas.

It won't take much time at all for you to decompress from your voyage on the troubled deep sea waters flowing elsewhere. ;)

spirit-of-shiloh likes this.
  16. CCR

CCR New Member

You are all a breath of fresh air to me...I sincerely thank you all for your kind welcome and reception..I am Honored and grateful to be here among real, decent and caring folk such as yourselves its my pleasure to have received such a welcome. I am grateful to you all....and yes it is a relief from deep sea waters (AKA DSS)as it took a lot of my patience to have too have delt with him as I afforded him all the respect of brotherhood having thought he was former military only now am I aware of his true character..sadly there is no excuse for some people and definitely not for him... hence my motto: Non Illegitimi Carborundum. thank you all for the fresh breath of air...regards to all CCR

spirit-of-shiloh likes this.
  17. wildrose

wildrose Well-Known Member

Oh so thankful to be invited! to see smiling faces and no trolls. =) My dad has been in the business as long as I can remember, so I just kind of fell into it. And thank you to whoever started this forum!!

Last edited: Jun 25, 2014
  18. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

Welcome, Rose!

wildrose likes this.
  19. say_it_slowly

say_it_slowly The worst prison is a closed heart

Hi Rose! Davey worked with Peter to set this forum up and Don jumped on board as another mod. Special thanks to them for the good work! There has been a bit of a decompression but it's really turning into a very nice place here. Welcome!

wildrose likes this.
  20. gregsglass

gregsglass Well-Known Member

Hi Rose,
    Glad you came over to the good side.
    lol
    greg

wildrose likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted