Identifying an unusual Toby jug

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Soupster, Apr 26, 2024.

1. Soupster

Soupster Member

Hi guys, I recently acquired this Toby from auction in a job lot but I've been struggling to find another example of the model which surprises me. It seems to be pearlware and made with a two mould technique, its height is 21 cm.

I'm hoping someone here will be able to help given the amount of Toby's some of you will have seen, whilst to me they are a relatively new field. If anyone would be so kind in helping towards identifying what I have I would be very grateful :)

Marote and Lavrentii like this.
  2. Lavrentii

Lavrentii Active Member

Hi! In my opinion this one is 18th/19th century Delft jug.

Draft saved Draft deleted