Would anyone happen to know what year this might be?

Discussion in 'Textiles, Needle Arts, Clothing' started by pearltray, Jun 21, 2024.

1. pearltray

pearltray New Member

I found this tablecloth and am having trouble figuring out the year. It has some minimal white stitching embroidered detail that lines the white flowers throughout. Would anyone happen to know what period/ years this sort of tablecloth could be from? Any help is appreciated :)

Attached Files:

Aquitaine and johnnycb09 like this.
  2. bluumz

bluumz Quite Busy

That applique-type of decor had a resurgence in popularity in the 1990s but is still available now.

Any Jewelry, mirana and johnnycb09 like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted