Willett Wildwood Cherry Side Tables

Discussion in 'Furniture' started by ZeeFinds, Sep 27, 2020.

1. ZeeFinds

ZeeFinds Active Member

I bought a pair of these Willett Wildwood Cherry side tables. Anyone have an opinion about their value? I'm hoping for $250 to $300 for the pair. I'm no furniture expert, though I did move pieces in an antique shop for a brief period, and I thought this pair of tables was an easy flip for $78.

Queen Anne legs, drawers slide in both directions. Hardware looks original. One of the tops has a blemish. Good condition overall.

DSCN6242.JPG DSCN6243.JPG DSCN6244.JPG DSCN6245.JPG DSCN6246.JPG DSCN6247.JPG DSCN6248.JPG DSCN6249.JPG DSCN6250.JPG DSCN6251.JPG

Last edited: Sep 27, 2020
    moreotherstuff and johnnycb09 like this.
  2. wiscbirddog

wiscbirddog Well-Known Member

3. ZeeFinds

ZeeFinds Active Member

Ghopper1924 likes this.
  4. wiscbirddog

wiscbirddog Well-Known Member

Nice tables, I love cherry wood!

5. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

Those certainly are nice tables!! Pricing advice from those who sell furniture will depend significantly on location. Big city, small town, rural, urban, etc. Where you are and what outlets for sales (online directly, local B&M consignment, garage sale, flea market) are available to you will influence price for sure.

Are you in the US? If so, what part of the country?

6. ZeeFinds

ZeeFinds Active Member

Sacramento, CA

7. James Conrad

James Conrad Well-Known Member

Ditto, gorgeous wood, no doubt. Plus it looks better with age, like walnut does.
    Sorry, I can't help on pricing/flipping your tables but I think they are attractive & hope you do well with them.

Ghopper1924 likes this.
  8. verybrad

verybrad Well-Known Member

Would not be able to get that $250.00 here in my Midwest location despite some name recognition for the brand here. I would not have paid more than $40.00 for the pair, hoping to sell for around $100.00. CA prices are generally higher so maybe you can.

James Conrad likes this.
  9. ZeeFinds

ZeeFinds Active Member

Interesting. Thanks for your reply.

10. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

I wonder whether Mikey might have info on the market in your area.

(For some reason the tag function doesn't want to work just now.)

Helps to use the right name @916Bulldogs123

James Conrad likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted