Will anyone help?

Discussion in 'Art' started by Emanuel, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Emanuel

Emanuel New Member

089.JPG 091.JPG 091.JPG Witam wszystkich - Przepraszam, ale używam Google Translator. Mam prośbę o pomoc identyfikujące autora oraz okres przedmiotu, którego ZDJĘCIA załączam. Dla każdej Informacji Bardzo dziękuję. 089.JPG 091.JPG
    Pozdrowienia.

Joshua Brown likes this.
  2. Joshua Brown

Joshua Brown Decently-Known-Member

3. moreotherstuff

moreotherstuff Izorizent

Very pretty. I suspect it is recent. It might have been painted by someone where you live, or it could be a Chinese import. I have seen similar from China. Unless it is someone near you, I doubt you will be able to identify the artist.

Google translate:
    Bardzo ładny. Podejrzewam, że jest to ostatnie. Może to być malowane przez kogoś, w którym mieszkasz, lub może to być chiński import. Podobnie widziałem z Chin. Chyba, że ktoś jest blisko ciebie, wątpię, czy uda się zidentyfikować artystę.

Joshua Brown likes this.
  4. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

i can't get past the frame to see the painting...:hilarious:

5. johnnycb09

johnnycb09 Well-Known Member

Chinese made decorator item,Im afraid.

6. moreotherstuff

moreotherstuff Izorizent

The frame is typical for the Chinese pieces I've seen.

7. Emanuel

Emanuel New Member

I'm sorry but everyone who wrote "China" is rather mistaken because he was bought in Belgium from an old lady who said she was in her house when she was still a child.
    But thank you for participating in the discussion.

8. afantiques

afantiques Well-Known Member

Even old ladies lie to make a sale. I am with the modern party.

judy likes this.
  9. Bev aka thelmasstuff

Bev aka thelmasstuff Colored pencil artist extraordinaire ;)

My father had a second hand store and I started helping when I was 8. That was 60 years ago. If I had a dime for every item that an "old lady" or somebody's ancient grandmother said she'd had since Moses was a boy, I'd be rich. Even the frame is a dead giveaway that it's a modern decorator piece. Hard to tell from photos, but it looks molded, not carved.

judy likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted