Why can't I find this Karsh portrait of Pope John XXIII?

Discussion in 'Ephemera and Photographs' started by Mill Cove Treasures, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Mill Cove Treasures

Mill Cove Treasures Well-Known Member

I picked this up a while ago and it got buried in a stack. I bought it because it was marked Karsh of Ottawa. I've been searching the internet for this image and I haven't had any luck. I found other portraits of this Pope by Karsh. I even checked under posters. The frame is 23" by 18 1/2" and the image is 17 1/2" by 13" . I'm surprised that I can't find it considering it has his copyright mark at the base of the image. Any idea why? I know some of Karsh's portrait photographs can sell for decent money but I have no idea about this "poster" type print. Thank you.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

well it's a poster....nice for some fan of the pope.
    i've sold Karsh signed photo's before.....his signature is tough to make out if you don't recognize it.

3. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

Draft saved Draft deleted