Whodunnit - crystal decanters and glasses

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by evelyb30, Feb 20, 2023.

1. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

Went to the ReStore and they must have been putting things out for St Patrick's. I doubt these are Cork glass, but some might be old Waterford. Nothing's marked. The glasses to match the decanters are in two sizes but otherwise the same. One alas has a bad crack, not that there are good ones, but the glasses were $1 for all three of the same size. I wasn't crying too hard. The photo of both decanters wouldn't upload, I forgot to resize it, but they're identical in design. The star-cut feet on the glasses appear applied, if that's any help.
    DSCF9290.JPG DSCF9291.JPG DSCF9293.JPG DSCF9292.JPG DSCF9294.JPG DSCF9295.JPG DSCF9296.JPG

Aquitaine and KikoBlueEyes like this.
  2. bosko69

bosko69 Well-Known Member

Lovely decanter.

3. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

Thanks. The bottoms have age on them, but I have no idea who made them. My hunch is the crytal is Irish.

Draft saved Draft deleted