While we are on the subjct of Waterford..............

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Mansons2005, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Mansons2005

Mansons2005 Nasty by Nature, Curmudgeon by Choice

I'm dragging out all of the Waterford, Baccarat, Daum, Lalique, and Val St Lambert and dumping it on the market, depressed or not! And while I am very good at research, my eye sight makes me second guess myself and I would appreciate any input from the experts.

Wondering - Should I start a new thread for each item, or start an ongoing, continuous thread for each manufacturer?

Okay - first mystery:

I am trying to locate/confirm the pattern name for this piece. I believe it is a footed dessert dish, but I think we purchased it as a sauce dish as it is a bit small.

Details:
    Rolled rim or collar
    Ball stem
    Foot features star cut
    4" outside diameter at the rim
    3-3/4" tall

MVC-663S.JPG

MVC-664S.JPG

MVC-666S.JPG

MVC-667S.JPG

MVC-665S.JPG

MVC-668S.JPG

MVC-669S.JPG

Thanks for any assistance!

2. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

Very nice.....I like your glass......I hope you do well with all the pieces !!!

3. Mansons2005

Thank you. My landlady and the electric company share your sentiment and good wishes!

4. wenna

wenna Well-Known Member

cxgirl and Messilane like this.
  5. Mansons2005

Well, I'll be damnxxx, er, darned! I looked all over for that sucker and never did find it.

THANK YOU!

PS a bit small for a turnover! or at lest MY sized turnovers.................I think we bought it for sauce on a buffet table.

6. dgbjwc

dgbjwc Well-Known Member

Cigarette holder perhaps?
    Don

Draft saved Draft deleted