Well, it looks like the EBay PGP board is gone

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by desperate_fun, Jun 18, 2014.

1. desperate_fun

desperate_fun Irregular Member

I took a quick look for it and couldn't find it.

2. desperate_fun

I found it but man is it buried

3. pearlsnblume

pearlsnblume Well-Known Member

I just looked and didn't see it. :-(

4. value-vintage

value-vintage New Member

5. desperate_fun

Start at EBay community, Then click on "Groups" on the left. Then click on "EBay Categories" in the middle of the page (Under where it says Community) Scroll down that page and it is near the bottom

6. pearlsnblume

Thanks, man they didn't make it easy.

7. desperate_fun

V-V,

If you use my method, you will get to see a list of the other PGP type groups that exist

[​IMG]

Depression/40s-50s-60s Glass
    For those folks, new and old, who buy, sell, ID, and admire depression and 40s-50s-60s era glassware; to share resources, photos and get pattern ID assistance.
    Latest Topic - Very Unusual wonderfully cut Hawkes signed Vase
    [​IMG]

Glassies Unite
    Help each other with Glass identification, values, etc. Share ideas for selling and buying Glass.
    [​IMG]

Original Pottery Board
    A collection of Ebayers who appreciate the fun of collecting and chatting with others.
    [​IMG]

Robinson Ransbottom
    Latest Topic - master potter Harding Black
    [​IMG]

Moorcroft USA Collectors Group
    Intends to put American collectors of Moorcroft pottery in contact with each other-- to exchange information and compare notes. Hopefully, in the future, face to face to meetings, (in a mutually agreeable location), will be possible.
    Latest Topic - Spring 2014 Wishes
    [​IMG]

Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
    Latest Topic - OT: Why are the answers in reverse order?
    [​IMG]

Pottiepals
    A private group for people with interests in pottery, glass and just plain being nice to each other

8. desperate_fun

I guess now since I Copied/pasted all the links are in my post above. So click away LOL

9. Mansons2005

Mansons2005 Nasty by Nature, Curmudgeon by Choice

10. rro2000

rro2000 Active Member

:bored: I'm SO confused and I can't blame it on the chemo.
    By the way, today was treatment #10 with only 2 more left!! :happy:

11. Mansons2005

Congrats on hitting number 10 - I started number 7 today 0 next week I have a new set of CT scans to see if anything has shrunk enough for surgery. If so, NO MORE CHEMO! And I will be able to save the last twenty strands of hair on my shiny pate..............

12. rro2000

rro2000 Active Member

I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for you!! I still have enough hair to style it like normal. It's a mystery how I've managed to hang on to it this long. I have a feeling that after #12 it will all fall out. That's okay, it's just hair. :rolleyes:

spirit-of-shiloh and 707susang like this.
  13. pearlsnblume

Wishing you both all the best.

rro2000 likes this.
  14. janetpjohn

janetpjohn Well-Known Member

I didn't mind losing the hair, but the eyebrows and eyelashes got to me. Hang in there. It's been 14 years for me.
    Janet

15. Mansons2005

Congrats on 14 years!

This is my second bout in twenty years and I recall ALL of the side effects - the most unsettling is when I shave I can feel the razor pulling whiskers out instead of cutting them. Weird!

Thanks to all for the good wishes - and sorry to have taken this off track - hope the MODS don't punish me........................but just in case they wish to, I will "assume the position"..................I'm waiting...................still waiting............oh well, I'll be here .....................

16. say_it_slowly

say_it_slowly The worst prison is a closed heart

Oh dear, my best to both of you.

rro2000 likes this.
  17. Bdigger

Bdigger Well-Known Member

Interesting.....I use a link on my favorites to go there too. Works for me. In fact I never would have noticed the change until I saw this thread. The only thing I noticed is the latestes post is on top now.

Will say a prayer for you folks dealing with Chemo!

18. rro2000

rro2000 Active Member

Thanks everybody! One of my strange side effects is that when I drink or eat something really cold, my lips and tongue feel like they are turning into ice crystals. My hands also experience the same thing when exposed to cold. I must wear gloves when reaching into the fridge. Weird!

19. cxgirl

cxgirl Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing where the PGB went to - will sure be hard for new folks to find any of the boards now.
    Good thoughts going out to RRo and Mansons.
    Mary

20. SKCCOAST

SKCCOAST Active Member

The best thoughts going to RRo and Manson.

707susang likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted