Villroy and Boch Tea Set

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by ReidyNZ, Mar 4, 2021.

1. ReidyNZ

ReidyNZ New Member

Villroy and Boch tea set.jpeg Hi There

I have a tea set that belonged to my nana and I'm not sure how to find out the value of it. I really don't know where to start and thought this forum might be able to help me out?

I've attached a photo of the tea set and any information would be much appreciated.

It's in perfect condition.

Thanks in advance

anundverkaufen likes this.
  2. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

Greetings, ReidyNZ! Can you post a picture of the marks on the underside of a representative piece?

i need help likes this.
  3. bercrystal

bercrystal Well-Known Member

patd8643, i need help and Bakersgma like this.
  4. Ladybub

Ladybub Member

It is a very cool set. I would be tempted to keep it. Tea sets are hard to sell, even with only four place settings. But you can get an idea on Etsy what pieces and sets are going for; same on Replacements. You can get an idea of what others are asking for their pieces. Just a guess, you might be in the $200 - 225 price range

Last edited: Mar 4, 2021
    KikoBlueEyes and anundverkaufen like this.
  5. janetpjohn

janetpjohn Well-Known Member

There are a couple on worthpoint, but I don't know when they were sold or for how much. I just looked for Villeroy black yellow tea set.

KikoBlueEyes likes this.
  6. sunday silence

sunday silence Well-Known Member

one set sold for $152 in 2013, includes what the OP has and 4 additional side plates. Also there was a chip on the tea pot spout.

The other sold $60 but no teapot and the sugar bowl missing the lid.

Draft saved Draft deleted