Featured van briggle design numbers

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Kenneth Talmadge Stacks, Jul 11, 2024.

1. hello everyone! i was happy to find this forum today.
    i'm collaborating with another van briggle collector on our second vb book, which will be a photographic reference to the first 953 vb designs.
    easier said than done!
    more than a few designs are unavailable as either a drawing or photo. artus was very ill during this time, and our missing numbers may not have ever been created, or produced in limited quantities, and/or lost to history.
    anyhow, if you or someone you may know happen to be a vb collector, so far we are looking for numbers 6, 11, 13, 14, 29, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, and 38…. with more to come, i’m sure.
    this is a nonprofit endeavor, but all pieces used are credited to the owner.
    please contact me with any info or questions… and thanks for reading!

2. Joe in PA

Joe in PA Well-Known Member

Are you looking for photos or the pieces themselves? Don’t have a lot of VB in stock anymore but I have the images I could look through.

3. thanks, joe! we will take anything we can get... we have some older photos that are too poor to be reproduced, so we try to recreate those as drawings as accurately as possible.

4. Virginia

Virginia New Member

5. Joe in PA

Joe in PA Well-Known Member

What is the title of the first book?

6. had a link posted,
    but removed it... didn't know the rules!
    anyhow,
    the name if the book is "Artus Van Briggle at Chico Basin Ranch".

Last edited: Jul 12, 2024
    komokwa and Bakersgma like this.
  7. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

B - Posting links to personal sales sites is not permitted. A personal sales site may be defined as any web site of a business that you own, or the site of a business that you work for, or are affiliated with in any way, that offers items for sale.

I think yer ok....fer now.

8. gotcha... thank you!

komokwa likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted