Value on this zsolnay pecs Porcelain please.

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by XInfantry4id, May 4, 2022.

1. XInfantry4id

XInfantry4id New Member

2. laura9797

laura9797 Well-Known Member

3. XInfantry4id

XInfantry4id New Member

moreotherstuff likes this.
  4. laura9797

laura9797 Well-Known Member

The problem with values is that there are different forms; replacement like insurance or fair market like an auction. I believe the Zsolnay group has a vested interest in maintaining higher price values. I would look to completed eBay sales and Liveauctioneers - hammer price realized. I sold a lovely reticulated cup and saucer a couple of years ago for $125.

XInfantry4id likes this.
  5. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

Where I live the $125 would be antique store prices. If the Russians were still on line you might get it; a lot of Russian buyers like bling. Or did before the Ruble tanked.

Draft saved Draft deleted