Turquoise Pottery Low Bulb Bowl - 3 Feet

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by kaudet, Sep 13, 2018.

1. kaudet

kaudet Well-Known Member

Hi all,

Does anyone know what company made this pottery low bulb bowl. It measures about 7-1/4" across the opening. It sits on three little feet and has three stilt marks on the bottom. It has a shiny turquoise blue glaze.

Any help is much appreciated. TIA

Kathy blue pottery low bulb bowl september 13 2018 011.JPG september 13 2018 012.JPG september 13 2018 013.JPG

judy and aaroncab like this.
  2. aaroncab

aaroncab in veritate victoria

I like the color. I'd think those teardrop shaped feet my unique to the maker - but who knows?

The blue reminds me of a Romco (rocky mountain pottery) pot that I have - but I think all their stuff is marked. Could also be Canadian maybe.

judy and i need help like this.
  3. kaudet

kaudet Well-Known Member

Thanks, aaroncab for your reply. Found two possible bowls. One is by Frank Moreno of CA and the other is Weller. Both are marked. Think both have the teardrop shaped feet. Do you think my bowl is one or the other?

4. kaudet

kaudet Well-Known Member

Thanks, aaroncab for your reply. Found two possible bowls. One is by Frank Moreno of CA and the other is Weller. Both are marked. Think both have the teardrop shaped feet. Do you think my bowl is one or the other? The green bowl is Weller monochrome. Will be back in a minute with photos of Moreno bowl. weller green monochrome pottery low bowl.jpg weller green monochrome pottery low bowl s-l1600.jpg

5. kaudet

kaudet Well-Known Member

frank moreno low bowl 1.jpg frank moreno low bowl pink.jpg The Frank Moreno bowl

judy likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted