Treasure hunter for life

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by RHWofPA, Mar 31, 2021.

1. RHWofPA

RHWofPA New Member

Hello!

My name is Deneen, I live in S.E. Pa. Come fall, I will be an empty nester as our son goes off to college. Last year, I started selling some of my stuff online to help with tuition. I am going to have to up my sales big time, so I am constantly looking for places to learn, and then using that info to buy things to sell.

I think I am slowly developing a pretty good eye, through multiple FB groups, YouTube thrifters, Dr. Lori, and searching the internet. I have picked up a couple of items that I just loved but have no idea how to identify or price, so I just keep looking. Does anybody recommend Worthpoint?

I appreciate groups such as this, and look forward to seeing, and learning, and meeting fellow antique lovers. My husband and I dream of lots of travel when we retire so I will always be on a treasure hunt, no matter where we go!

pearlsnblume, KSW and Hamburger like this.
  2. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

greetings

pearlsnblume likes this.
  3. RHWofPA

RHWofPA New Member

Thank you!

komokwa, pearlsnblume and KSW like this.
  4. Joe2007

Joe2007 Collector

Welcome to the forums! Please be careful when taking advice from YouTube reseller channels since although there are indeed some good ones out there, they are greatly outnumbered by those that don't produce quality content and make far more off of their internet celebrity status than their skill buying items to resell.

Anyways you came to the right spot, there is a lot of expertise here on this board. I am often pleasantly surprised when someone here can identify something I was going down the wrong path on.

5. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum, Deneen.

pearlsnblume and KSW like this.
  6. KSW

KSW Well-Known Member

Hi Deneen :)

pearlsnblume likes this.
  7. pearlsnblume

pearlsnblume Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard.

8. Bakersgma