Transfer printed Peacock plates

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Houseful, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Houseful

Houseful Well-Known Member

These are quite small at 5x 6and a half inches. There are no makers marks on any of the 12 plates I have. They are quite heavy so not fine porcelain. I’m hoping someone knows the maker/pattern. I’m in UK so possibly from here. Thanks for looking.
    F26596A2-A5DE-444C-9E95-AB6FA520A405.jpeg

kyratango likes this.
  2. Mugzinnys

Mugzinnys Well-Known Member

Nice

Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
    Houseful and kyratango like this.
  3. Mugzinnys

Mugzinnys Well-Known Member

should have noticed the title before posting that they look like peacocks

Houseful likes this.
  4. Huntingtreasure

Huntingtreasure Well-Known Member

5. Houseful

There’s some Spode pieces that are similar shape but different pattern and much bigger. These are small plates, that has thrown me really.
    See what you mean about the Imari.

judy and Huntingtreasure like this.
  6. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

Sushi plates? They're the right size.

7. Houseful

They are Evelyb, thanks, I hadn’t thought of that. Think these will end up on my ever increasing unknown for the moment pile.

Draft saved Draft deleted