Tile/trivet maker?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by J Dagger, Oct 23, 2023.

1. J Dagger

J Dagger Well-Known Member

Walked into a sale and this was one of the first things I saw. Happens to be a significant year in my life. Think I ended up getting it for $3 which is $3 more than I’d pay for most trivets. It’s got my year, it’s got a cool look, and I happened to need one for my French press, so serendipitous find. The design reminds me of a pottery or porcelain mark I’ve seen but I can’t recall which. Anyone know the mark I’m talking about? Wondering if it might be made by that manufacturer or if it’s a coincidence. Nothing on the backside. FC8EF458-DB63-457A-A66C-A55DB0BE2323.jpeg

2. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

Rookwood?
    I don’t think they’re the maker.

judy and J Dagger like this.
  3. J Dagger

J Dagger Well-Known Member

That may be the one I had in mind! Yeh probably not theirs!

judy and i need help like this.
  4. laura9797

laura9797 Well-Known Member

I wonder if it is Scandinavian?

judy likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted