Thrift Store Find - Are These Rougier Lamps? Help w/Signature on Large Metal & Bolts Bird Statue?

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by journeymagazine, May 11, 2023.

1. journeymagazine

journeymagazine Well-Known Member

I found these today at a regular thrift store I go to. They look like Rougier mid century lamps but the sticker on the back of the base says Decor Alt(?) Art or Deco Ali Art?
    They are some type of plastic but I'm not sure if acrylic?
    PS - Last lamps photo was taken at thrift store; much brighter lights & you can see better how cool they looked when I first saw them!

The cool metal & bolts bird/chicken statue has a name in script in the metal base but I can't make it out - can anyone tell who the artist is/was?

Thank you!

FURNITURE LAMP ROUGIER TABLE LAMPS 1AA.jpg FURNITURE LAMP ROUGIER TABLE LAMPS 3AA.jpg FURNITURE LAMP ROUGIER TABLE LAMPS 4AA.jpg FURNITURE LAMP ROUGIER TABLE LAMPS 5AA.jpg FURNITURE LAMP ROUGIER TABLE LAMPS 6AA.jpg FURNITURE LAMP ROUGIER TABLE LAMPS 9AA.jpg FURNITURE LAMP ROUGIER TABLE LAMPS 9VAA.jpg ART SCULPTURE CHICKEN MADE OF METAL BOLTS 1AA.jpg ART SCULPTURE CHICKEN MADE OF METAL BOLTS 2AA.jpg ART SCULPTURE CHICKEN MADE OF METAL BOLTS 6AA.jpg

kyratango likes this.
  2. rink28

rink28 Well-Known Member

Lamps are 1980s

kyratango likes this.
  3. journeymagazine

journeymagazine Well-Known Member

Can I say After Rougiers?

4. 916Bulldogs123

916Bulldogs123 Well-Known Member

Not unless you can prove it!

Draft saved Draft deleted