This Give Away would Probably only work if someone was pretty close by

Discussion in 'Give Aways' started by Aquitaine, Jun 30, 2023.

1. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

to where I live......Now and then we order FROZEN FOOD/MEALS from WILD FORK.....
    it comes in a carton with insulation almost an inch thick inside and Dry Ice packed around it....and so far (only three times so far!) it's always arrived frozen and in good condition.....just wondering if anyone might have a use for the cartons..... the measurements of the boxes each are 11 1/2"x 11 1/2"x 17 1/2", and weighs just under 2 1/2 lbs as they each sit....the cardboard seems pretty sturdy! And believe me, there are NO stores close by (OTHER than NJ!! Just seeing if anyone might be able to use them!! My thoughts were if you had something fragile.....that's all........they just seem too good to break up and trash!!!

IMG_1454.jpg IMG_1455.jpg

Last edited: Jun 30, 2023
    Figtree3, sabre123 and Bronwen like this.
  2. laura9797

laura9797 Well-Known Member

these boxes make the greatest shipping boxes for art glass!

3. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

Seconded! If no takers here, an online reseller in the neighborhood would thank you profusely for those.

bercrystal, Figtree3 and Aquitaine like this.
  4. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

I hope somebody wants them, @Aquitaine ! Last summer I moved. I had dozens of nice boxes from the moving company, but no place to store them. The managers of the apartment complex did find one tenant who was moving out and took about 10-15 of them. And I kept a couple for myself. The rest I flattened and cut up, and eventually disposed of most of them. There doesn't seem to be a handy place for cardboard recycling in this area. There is a place for paper, but they specifically say they don't take cardboard.

Aquitaine likes this.
  5. Fjodor Nebert

Fjodor Nebert Collectors super

Draft saved Draft deleted