This artist has found a use for all of the unknown ancestors photos

Discussion in 'Ephemera and Photographs' started by bercrystal, May 29, 2018.

1. bercrystal

bercrystal Well-Known Member

This artist is a friend of mine & she has found a use for some of the photos we all see at thrifts, estate sales, auctions, etc. She cuts out letters from old magazines, books, etc. & forms them into captions which are adhered to the glass. Most of her stuff she uses for all her different installations comes from the auction house I work at on Fridays.

In this one most of the furniture & probably about 90% of the photos came from Bill's auction.

http://tagart.org/

2. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

THAT is ONE BUSY LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop: She does Fascinating stuff!!!!!!!

AJefferson likes this.
  3. bercrystal

bercrystal Well-Known Member

She is just constantly doing something. I think she is like many creative type people in that her mind is always whirling with ideas.

Some of these photos have those beautiful walnut deep frames that you see on the older photos. I always thought she was buying those old framed phots to get at the old frames. LOL

Aquitaine and AJefferson like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted