Syracuse China help

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Wildroamer, Mar 7, 2023.

1. Wildroamer

Wildroamer New Member

Hello,

I have joined this forum just to tap into your expertise, after looking at HUNDREDS of pics online. I am trying to identify age, etc of my parents' wedding china set.

Hopefully I have successfully uploaded a couple of pictures.

Thanks for your time in looking!

Attached Files:

LauraGarnet02 likes this.
  2. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

Hi @Wildroamer and WELCOME to ANTIQUERS!! Well, you came close.....for the moment, here are your images, others will give you a hand on helping identifying, after I'll post some info on helping you get future images posted!!! You might want to add when your parents were married, to help with age of plates, any other info you know....

20230307_124517-plate.jpg

BACK OF PLATE.jpg

Wildroamer and LauraGarnet02 like this.
  3. Aquitaine

For Future reference, when posting images:

Try emailing them to yourself as "medium" size, they should then be under 1 MB!

Each image MUST be UNDER 1 MB....
    There are instructions on site here on how to reduce the size of your image, if that is the problem......you are allowed up to 10 images per post!!! Here are some links to the instructions:

If on the computer:
    https://www.antiquers.com/threads/posting-a-thread-and-uploading-pictures.15990/

If on an iPhone:
    https://www.antiquers.com/threads/resizing-photos-on-i-phone.35097/

And if on an Android phone:
    https://www.antiquers.com/threads/using-an-android-phone-for-pics-on-antiquers.41709/

As an added note, when you have your photos LISTED, but BEFORE you hit POST, please click on the wording that says to "POST EVERY IMAGE FULL SIZE" !! That way, we're not clicking on little thumbnails, but get to see all of the images full sized!! Thanks! Remember, it takes a bit for MOST new members to get the hang of it, but it's really quite simple once you get used to it!!!"

If you need more help, JUST ASK!!! And have fun!!! (you might want to save this)

Wildroamer and LauraGarnet02 like this.
  4. LauraGarnet02

LauraGarnet02 Well-Known Member

5. Aquitaine

6. LauraGarnet02

LauraGarnet02 Well-Known Member

Aquitaine likes this.
  7. Aquitaine

LauraGarnet02 likes this.
  8. Wildroamer

Wildroamer New Member

Holy Schnikeys!!
    Awesome help here, thanks so much!!
    Mom and Dad were married in 1958, but I'm not positive the set was actually given to them at that time, so I suppose the dates could work.

I really appreciate your help and welcome Laura and Aquitaine! I'm sure I'll be back as time goes on. We have several generations worth of you-name-it to go through as we deal with estate...

Cheers!

Todd

komokwa, Aquitaine and LauraGarnet02 like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted