Stamp Identification?

Discussion in 'Jewelry' started by GreenEyedGal, May 31, 2018.

1. GreenEyedGal

GreenEyedGal Well-Known Member

Are there any Fresh set of eyes out there!?? These are the only photos I can grab- I can’t read the stamp and it’s a bracelet I have been watching..the seller can’t identify the stamp nor can I HELPPP!Thank Y’all C9BCEF83-E51D-46FD-8812-DA994D3B1972.jpeg 44299353-486E-4D17-93A9-8AF54AB3470B.jpeg F4ED23CD-25CA-4F62-A14B-916B291EE506.jpeg

2. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

Hi @Green Eyed Gal! Your top image is the clearest and I was able to play with that one the most.....there are two very faint letters....one looks like it MIGHT be E, the next F.......then I'm not sure it that mark is a cat facing left or a possible 3, then what kind of looks like N H deeply stamped......mind you I'm not POSITITVE on any of it!!!!

zzzC9BCEF83-E51Daaa.jpg

The Other I image I cropped & tried to enhance was a bit blurry.......I inverted it as well to compare......the inversion sometimes shows more.......don't think it was a win here.....I couldn't pull anything out of it, BUT.....maybe others can!!!! Best of luck!!

zzzF4ED23CD-25CAaaa.jpg

3. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

I think it is a model code for the manufacturer.
    These pretty tennis bracelets are mostly made in Hongkong or mainland China, so no major names. They often have a 925 mark because many of them are goldfilled sterling silver.
    If there is no other mark I guess this one is just goldfilled. So a layer of gold on base metal. In goldfilled the gold content is 1/20 of the total metal and is quite durable.

4. GreenEyedGal

GreenEyedGal Well-Known Member

Thank you every one! Been in the process of a move & OMG, it’s literally like Christmas, can y’all say HOARDER STATUS! Good grief hahaha! Things I don’t remember having , buying etc...Have a beautiful day / evening wherever your at! xx

Christmasjoy, judy and Any Jewelry like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted