Spaghetti Poodles

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Barbara Hezel, Nov 20, 2022.

1. Barbara Hezel

Barbara Hezel New Member

I have 2 tall spaghetti poodle figurines want to sell them a pair. Don't know value and they are in fair condition one has chipped whisker. Otherwise good. No base markings. Need to get them out to declutter. Where do i go who to see or call

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2022
  2. Barbara Hezel

Barbara Hezel New Member

Need to know if anyone interested in my figurines 2 spaghetti poodles very tall

3. Barbara Hezel

Barbara Hezel New Member

Will send photo e-mail not sure how to work photo in other sites says file too large

4. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

Barb - Please delete your personal contact immediately. You've opened yourself up to spammer and scammers!

5. Bakersgma

And you don't need to add all those extra posts - you can edit to add more info.

KikoBlueEyes likes this.
  6. Bakersgma

KikoBlueEyes and komokwa like this.
  7. KikoBlueEyes

KikoBlueEyes Well-Known Member

Care of @Aquitaine
    Each image MUST be UNDER 1 MB....
    There are instructions on site here on how to reduce the size of your image, if that is the problem......you are allowed up to 10 images per post!!! Here are some links to the instructions:

If on the computer:
    https://www.antiquers.com/threads/posting-a-thread-and-uploading-pictures.15990/

If on an iPhone:
    https://www.antiquers.com/threads/resizing-photos-on-i-phone.35097/

And if on an Android phone:
    https://www.antiquers.com/threads/using-an-android-phone-for-pics-on-antiquers.41709/

ALSO, JUST BEFORE you hit "Post", be sure to click on the VERY TOP IMAGE in your list that says to "POST EVERY IMAGE FULL SIZE"....it will do the rest for you

Bakersgma likes this.
  8. Bakersgma

Now I see you were successful in uploading a picture to the Gallery. You can and should embed that picture into a post by using the little camera icon in the reply toolbar.

KikoBlueEyes and komokwa like this.
  9. moreotherstuff

moreotherstuff Izorizent

Most similar that I see online simply say "Italian", but I did find one that said "Norcrest, Japan".

This is an edit of yours:
    zb.jpg

Aquitaine, KikoBlueEyes and Bakersgma like this.
  10. KikoBlueEyes

KikoBlueEyes Well-Known Member

11. pearlsnblume

pearlsnblume Well-Known Member

That is a great site Kiko thanks

KikoBlueEyes likes this.
  12. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

WOW!!! @KikoBlueEyes....NOW THAT second link is a Collection of Spaghetti Poodles, with a Capitol C !!!!! I had forgotten all about them!!

KikoBlueEyes, IvaPan and pearlsnblume like this.
  13. bosko69

bosko69 Well-Known Member

Whoda thunk some many Spaghetti Poodles were excavated at Hastings ?

Draft saved Draft deleted