Featured Spaghetti Face Vases or sorta. TYIA

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by gauntlettgems, Oct 9, 2020.

1. gauntlettgems

gauntlettgems Well-Known Member

2190F07E-161B-4FB4-BED2-40D5EE5AD369.jpeg

C96F75CF-6B23-4ABD-B793-CCEE156CDA33.jpeg 9CD5736D-C8CD-4A0D-A374-5FB640DDFAC1.jpeg 95EE95DD-982B-4732-991D-4A43DBB58B1F.jpeg

I cannot find anything on this Maybe just studio a piece? I thought it was unique. Looking at the signature now I thought I saw Malma but that did t really yield anything. I guess this would be a vase and probably not very old. I got another one that is similar
    Any help is very much appreciated

ty!!

2. antidiem

antidiem Well-Known Member

Handbuilt studio pottery, very recent, very attractive.

3. Lucille.b

Lucille.b Well-Known Member

Agree, studio pottery for sure. Very nice!

If you have another one very similar, is that one signed with the same signature, too? If yes, maybe post that one as well showing the sig -- sometimes having two examples of a signature can help decipher it.

i need help likes this.
  4. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

5. gauntlettgems

gauntlettgems Well-Known Member

oohh, I just love the serene look on the faces Thank you!

Draft saved Draft deleted