SO THIS SHOULD GIVE US ALL SOMETHING TO BRIGHTEN OUR DAY!!!! SO NOT HIS USUAL STUFF.....

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by Aquitaine, May 14, 2020.

1. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

John McInnis Auctions are usually about antique furniture and paintings, house clearances contents....and they are usually great!! But this time he has a bunch of high end jewelry and lots of different goodies!!! I'll post a few, but here's the Live Auctioneers web link:
    https://www.liveauctioneers.com/catalog/167649_hi-end-estate-jewelry-and-silver-collections/

Well, now, a folder seems to have disappeared and I have to go find it.....back later!!! AM BACK!!!! PHEW....did THAT give me a scare!!! Hand must have wiggled when dropping a file into the folder, and the folder dropped into ANOTHER folder.....but I found it....because it's where I save what I want to post HERE after I have them ready to post here....so here goes!!! Goodies from the Auction, but I didn't post any jewelry....you'll just HAVE to go see!!:joyful::joyful:

JEWELERY CASKET.jpg

CASKET TOP.jpg
    LARGER CAMEO BROOCH.jpg

This & next image are/is the second set... 2ND SET ST GAUD COIN.jpg 2ND SET ST GAUD-BOTH SIDES.jpg

These 2 pieces were shown together & not mentioned separately.... SMALL CAMEOS SHOWN TOG.jpg SMALL CAMEO W LAVA.jpg SMALL LAVA CAMEO.jpg

This is the first and a different coin... 1ST SET ST GAUD COINS.jpg

If you want to see more, you have to go look!!! The Jewelry's very cool!!!!

Last edited: May 14, 2020
Draft saved Draft deleted