So Happy To Be Here!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Misifusa, Apr 23, 2021.

1. Misifusa

Misifusa New Member

I have recently inherited a lot of vintage dish sets, Life Magazines, multiple newspapers, some Depression glass, milk glass, old glass canisters, art (paintings etc) and household items from deceased family members. I don't know what is worth what and I can't keep much of it because I'm moving. I found your website and am hoping to learn and to receive help in figuring out what some of these precious vintage items are worth and hopefully selling them to someone who will treasure them as they have been treasured in our family for decades.
    Thank you for welcoming me to your group!

2. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

Thank you for joining us!

Debora

3. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

Hi and WELCOME, Misifusa!!! Sounds like you might have your hands full for a bit!!! Start posting images in the correct forums when ready!! Please remember to click the TOP IMAGE saying FULL SIZE for ALL IMAGES just before posting!!! Thanks and can't wait to see!!:happy::happy::happy:

4. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum, Misifusa.

5. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

Greetings, Misifusa! We'll do our best to help you!

6. Misifusa

Misifusa New Member

Hi Aquitaine! Thank you for the suggestion. I'm not quite sure what Top Image etc. means. Can you tell me where I can find that? I did post 2 images already. Did I do them right? I appreciate your help! :)

i need help and pearlsnblume like this.
  7. Misifusa

Misifusa New Member

Thank you so much! I appreciate any and all help!

i need help and pearlsnblume like this.
  8. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

I see that you have been posting your item images in the Gallery and not in a thread or threads in a Forum. The Gallery is not amenable to conversation about items - whether as identification or other discussion. Your photos or prints should be posted in either Art Forum or Ephemera and Photographs Forum. You will be able to embed the pictures from the Gallery into the threads by using the little camera icon in the Toolbar.

9. all_fakes

all_fakes Well-Known Member

Welcome!

i need help likes this.
  10. antidiem

antidiem Well-Known Member

Welcome!

i need help likes this.
  11. pearlsnblume

pearlsnblume Well-Known Member

welcome sounds like you have a nice amount of treasures to show us.

antidiem and i need help like this.
  12. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

antidiem likes this.
  13. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

Sounds like you have Stuff. This bunch of addicts loves puzzles and figuring out Stuff. Welcome!

antidiem likes this.
  14. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

I keep forgetting....I've never posted images in the Gallery where some new members do....so I guess it can be a little confusing.... @Bakersgma posted an explanation on how to get them out of the Gallery & on to the proper forum!! Let us know if you still need help!!:happy::happy:

Draft saved Draft deleted