Small Cased Glass Vase - Any Help

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by KikoBlueEyes, Dec 21, 2020.

1. KikoBlueEyes

KikoBlueEyes Well-Known Member

I was intrigued by the fact that this small purple cased glass vase is opaque in artificial light and so translucent in natural light. It seems to have the polished bottom of art glass, and a highly polished exterior. I hate to bother you all with something that is probably of no consequence, but I just wanted to check to see if I am missing something. I searched and searched and didn't find anything similar. Perhaps this is because it is of no significance or there is a gazillion small art glass vases on the internet and Goggle didn't cough up one like this. :) It is 5 inches tall. By the way, that isn't a design on the surface, just the reflection off my new light box, which I trying to learn how to use. Any thoughts appreciated. IMG_8321.JPG IMG_8324.jpg IMG_8325.jpg IMG_8326.jpg IMG_8327.jpg

Last edited: Dec 21, 2020
    i need help and Any Jewelry like this.
  2. KikoBlueEyes

KikoBlueEyes Well-Known Member

Sunshine streaming through it.

IMG_8328.jpg

komokwa and i need help like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted