Small Antique ? Art Glass Vase

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by kardinalisimo, Aug 4, 2017.

1. kardinalisimo

kardinalisimo Well-Known Member

IMG_9327.JPG IMG_9321.JPG IMG_9322.JPG IMG_9323.JPG It has some damages but could not resist it. Ant suggestions on origin/maker?

2. Rayo56

Rayo56 Well-Known Member

70's art applied to a glass piece?

3. Cherryhill

Cherryhill Well-Known Member

My guess, 1890's, Bohemia. too bad about the crack, it's a reallly nice piece. I don't know enough to guess a mfgr.

4. clutteredcloset49

clutteredcloset49 Well-Known Member

Agree with Cherryhill.

toomanytocount likes this.
  5. desperate_fun

desperate_fun Irregular Member

6. toomanytocount

toomanytocount Boredom is a sin.

Agree this is Bohemian, probably not Harrach or Moser, but another lesser known glass plant which was inspired by their glass, and other's about 1900-1910.
    I have something similar, with the amber glass base, the applied blue glass decorations, and the enamel work style as well. Not identified either.
    I own another Bohemian glass piece with those exact feet in irisdescent green glass. Interesting. :)

Christmasjoy and Any Jewelry like this.
  7. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

Pieces like this are where the 60s and 70s got it from. ;-)

Draft saved Draft deleted