Silver dish looking for 2941 C meaning

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by Laura2, Nov 19, 2023.

1. Laura2

Laura2 New Member

This silver dish with a goose has a Wallace Brothers Dog logo that says 2941 C. Does anyone know what that number means?
    I think it was a dish that my Grandfather received about 1930's (?) for winning a trap shooting contest in Nebraska.

2. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

Hello Laura. Your picture is set to Private so no one else can see it. You need to change the setting to Public so we can help answer your question.

3. Bakersgma

By the way, the number and letter are normally a design designation when a design does not have a name. I tried to find that number on Replacements but their search could not find it in their database.

4. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

5. Bakersgma

Thanks for that, I need.

i need help likes this.
  6. Laura2

Laura2 New Member

Thanks moderator. I'm still having trouble with how to get the photos, etc. (Obviously!) Lots to learn as a new member.

7. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

Laura2, kyratango and Debora like this.
  8. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

Hi @Laura2 and WELCOME to ANTIQUERS!! Not to worry, MOST of us went through having to learn the ropes in getting our pictures up!!! Here's some info that you may want to Copy and Save until you're used to the site!!

For Future reference, when posting images:

Each image MUST be UNDER 1 MB....
    There are instructions on site here on how to reduce the size of your image, if that is the problem......you are allowed up to 10 images per post!!! Here are some links to the instructions:

Try emailing them to yourself as "medium" size, they should then be under 1 MB!

If on the computer:
    https://www.antiquers.com/threads/posting-a-thread-and-uploading-pictures.15990/

If on an iPhone:
    https://www.antiquers.com/threads/resizing-photos-on-i-phone.35097/

And if on an Android phone:
    https://www.antiquers.com/threads/using-an-android-phone-for-pics-on-antiquers.41709/

As an added note, when you have your photos LISTED, BUT BEFORE you hit POST, please click on the wording that says to "INSERT EVERY IMAGE AS FULL IMAGE" !! That way, we're not clicking on little thumbnails, but get to see all of the images full sized!! Thanks! Remember, it takes a bit for MOST new members to get the hang of it, but it's really quite simple once you get used to it!!!" AND JUST ASK US if you still need help!!! We're happy to!!!:happy::)

Draft saved Draft deleted