Featured Seiko Paris Miniature Teapot?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Anthony Cultreri, Feb 16, 2024.

1. 0BE5A864-6C37-462E-8200-576D077DEC54_1_201_a.jpg 6DEC907E-8A12-4F8A-9FB6-631FDEEF8056_1_201_a.jpg Hi, and thank you in advance for your time and kindness. I purchased these two little teapots together at an antique sale. I was told they were from Northern Africa. Only upon photographing them did I see that the at tall one has “Seiko, Paris” etched in the glass. The small one measures approx. 3 3/4” tall and is opaque, the tall one measures apron. 7 1/2” tall and is translucent. Any information at all would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2024
    Any Jewelry, judy, Aquitaine and 4 others like this.
  2. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

Lovely pieces, but can't help......others should be along, if not tonight, probably tomorrow!!!

judy and Anthony Cultreri like this.
  3. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Yes they are, from Morocco. Similar items are still being made. That said, these cuties could have some age.
    Imported glass. Morocco was a French colony, so many items were and are imported, and often repurposed.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2024
    DragonflyWink likes this.
  4. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

Anthony Cultreri likes this.
  5. DragonflyWink

DragonflyWink Well-Known Member

6. Thank you so much!

komokwa and Any Jewelry like this.
  7. Awesome, thank you!

komokwa likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted