Royal Copenhagen vase marked "H B" any idea who that is?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by sunday silence, Sep 6, 2021.

1. sunday silence

sunday silence Well-Known Member

2. janetpjohn

janetpjohn Well-Known Member

3. sunday silence

oh thank you Janet. So much knowledge here.

bercrystal likes this.
  4. ola402

ola402 Well-Known Member

bercrystal likes this.
  5. ola402

ola402 Well-Known Member

I think you vase is one of the Aluminia Faience patterns, but I'm not familiar enough to really know. But you could search under that term. Oh Duh! I just used a magnifier and it says faience on your vase. There are links directly to that on the RC marks site and the one above that I just posted. Your mark seems to be from 1969 but I don't know the artist.

bercrystal likes this.
  6. ola402

ola402 Well-Known Member

Go about 1/3 of the way down on this page: http://www.jamerantik.dk/Fajance-salg.htm and you will see a vase like yours but with a different design. The numbers are the same. 207 stands for the design (in this case design N) but I don't yet know what the 2nd number means. Since it's the same as the one shown in the link, maybe it's the date?

bercrystal likes this.
  7. ola402

ola402 Well-Known Member

Last edited: Sep 6, 2021
    bercrystal and i need help like this.
  8. bercrystal

bercrystal Well-Known Member

9. sunday silence

It is Berte Jessen and this vase is shown in worth pt. The 14" version usually come as a pair and sell for 300, invidually about 150. that worthpt listed above is 10".

10. Kronos

Kronos Well-Known Member

$75 (2013)

bercrystal likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted