Roslyn China Wheatcroft series

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Elise2202, Jan 23, 2022.

1. Elise2202

Elise2202 New Member

Hello everyone!

I’m new to this forum because I am specifically looking for some information about the Roslyn China Wheatcroft series “six world famous roses”. I have been looking for these cups in specifically the size and type that is in my picture, but I can hardly find any information on this series. When I look for it, I can find the same same print but on smaller cups. Do you have any idea where I could find the cup in the picture (or other roses but the same type cup)?

Any other information, like when this series came out or what this type of cup is called (or the number of the cup) would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Elise

Attached Files:

judy likes this.
  2. say_it_slowly

say_it_slowly The worst prison is a closed heart

Hi and welcome!

You may be able to tell a rough date if any of your marks match these from Godden's book of marks.

You mention more than one size of cup. If you could provide some measurements of what you're looking for it may help someone if they know the line.

20220123_091856.jpg 20220123_091918.jpg 20220123_091928.jpg

Bakersgma and judy like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted