Rorstrand vase info needed

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Brenda Anna, Feb 29, 2016.

1. Brenda Anna

Brenda Anna Well-Known Member

2. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

Didn't you already a post this one?

3. moreotherstuff

moreotherstuff Izorizent

I did look for this online but found nothing. I expect others tried the same.

So many Rorstrand vases out there. Gunnar Nylund seems to be a major designer name.

If you have posted a thread, and didn't get an answer, and want to try again, all you have to do is go to your original thread and add a reply that says "bump".

Brenda Anna likes this.
  4. Brenda Anna

Thanks, Moreotherstuff!

5. Brenda Anna

I did, but I thought I was posting it in a different place, and that it might not have been seen before. I'll give threads a bump in the future, instead of reposting.

6. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

You're fine... you first posted in the general Antiques discussion area, which was fine. But somebody suggested that you might post elsewhere on this site, so you came here to Pottery, Glass and Porcelain. I think that was a fine thing to do. This particular forum seems to be one of the busier ones and I suspect that some people may only check this one frequently.

That being said, unfortunately I have no help to give on your questions! I do like the vase.

Brenda Anna likes this.
  7. Brenda Anna

Thanks! :)

Draft saved Draft deleted